Junior Marketing Copywriter
Quadrangle is seeking a Junior Marketing Copywriter to be responsible for crafting external communications and for writing clear engaging copy across all marketing content platforms. The Junior Marketing Copywriter will support the growth of the Studio in well-executed marketing strategies which meet Quadrangle’s overall business goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and coordinate integrated content strategy for the Studio to support lead generation and brand awareness;
- Research and develop engaging content for internal and external communication needs and marketing campaigns;
- Contribute to content management of digital assets such as website pages, news items, newsletters, blog posts, email campaigns and social media posts across a variety of platforms;
- Review, edit and comment on marketing collateral;
- Review and maintain records of press stories relating to the company and its brand;
- Guide messaging development for key speaking opportunities, events and announcements;
- Support with accurate, detail-oriented and creative writing for project award submissions;
- Support with creation of copy for project case studies and project descriptions;
- Coordinate with external PR consultant, as required.
Key Competencies, Skills and Professional Requirements
- University degree or college diploma, preferably in communications, public relations or journalism, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in marketing or communications (or equivalent), with demonstrated experience executing successful marketing campaigns;
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and the ability to process information quickly and accurately;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including superior editing and proofreading abilities;
- Works well in a team environment where there's acceptance of continuous improvement and openness for sharing and accepting feedback;
- Outstanding writing and editing skills across various disciplines of content production, with demonstrated ability to adapt writing style for different audiences;
- Ability to synthesize technical data and information into compelling content, with knowledge of how copy relates to architecture, design and graphics.
If you would like to pursue a career at Quadrangle, please submit your résumé, together with samples of your work via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Team – Junior Technologists
Quadrangle is seeking junior technologists to join our retail team. Candidates should have a working knowledge of building systems, materials and detailing, as well as the ability to communicate with the project team, work independently developing building details, coordinating contract documents and document checking. In addition, knowledge of the particular nature of retail work is preferred. Candidates should be experts in AutoCAD, as well as proficient in MS Office and other standard software programs. Working knowledge in Revit would be considered an asset.
Junior technologist candidates should have up to three years of experience, and have exceptional skills in the production and coordination of working drawings.
Intermediate and Senior Architects
Quadrangle is seeking intermediate and senior architects. We are looking for people with a minimum of five years of experience in the design, production and coordination of complex projects. In addition to a high level of design expertise, candidates should possess a strong knowledge of building science.
We believe our people are our most valuable asset. The Studio is a fast-paced and supportive team-based environment. Quadrangle continues to expand, and we're seeking exceptional designers to help us build a bright future.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Five years of experience in an architectural practice;
- Experience using Revit in a professional environment is preferred;
- Excellent design and visual communication skills;
- Proven abilities as a team leader;
- Excellent communication skills.