Quadrangle is seeking an intermediate interior designer. We are looking for people with four to eight years of post-graduate experience, preferably within the hospitality and residential sectors, or the ability to demonstrate the skills outlined below.
This is an opportunity to provide support to senior designers, while learning higher level tasks involved in project execution. While in this role, you would be working independently on projects with minimum supervision, handling data gathering, space planning, the production of construction tender documents, building permit submissions, and technical research and detailing.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Four to eight years of experience in interior design;
- Experience in the following sectors: residential, original retail design, hospitality / food service and corporate interiors, is preferred;
- Strong skills in Revit or AutoCAD and Adobe Suite in a professional environment;
- Well-developed level of written and verbal communication skills;
- Good knowledge of industry sources in our region for products/furnishings;
- Good understanding of the Building Code and Accessibility Standards.
We believe our people are our most valuable asset. The Studio is a fast-paced and supportive team-based environment. Quadrangle continues to expand, and we're seeking those with exceptional attitude. We offer outstanding opportunities along with a mentorship program to develop your professional skills and to grow within our firm.
If you would like to pursue a career at Quadrangle, please submit your résumé, together with samples of your work (Acrobat PDF file only) or a link to your online portfolio, via email to: email@example.com.